WHAT TO EXPECT IN OUR CAFES
Our COVID-19 Operating Procedures
- We use a daily COVID-19 Employee Health Screening checklist to screen all employees reporting to each day
- We require staff to wash their hands regularly and use hand sanitizer between hand washings.
- We clean and disinfect all work surfaces and common areas regularly throughout the day.
- We practice and enforce Social Distancing (6ft apart).
- Currently the inside of all of our cafes are closed for dine-in as well as the use of our restrooms.
- Condiments are provided only upon request.
- Our menu is digital and can be found here or on our online ordering app.
- We highly encourage you to place your orders online ahead of time to help us limit close contact.
- We are not accepting cash at this time. We accept all major credit/debit cards as well as NFC payments such as Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all customers
- Masks are required in our cafés and outdoor dining areas.
Our Daily COVID-19 Employee Health Screening Checklist includes recording temperature checks via an infrared thermometer and attestation of the following:
- No known contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- No travel to or from a region designated by the CDC as high risk in the last 14 days.
- No experience of any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 7 days.
- A positive answer to any of these questions means they must stay home.
- Per CDC guidelines, employees who experience symptoms must notify their manager and stay home.
- Sick employees are encouraged to follow CDC-recommendations.
- Sick employees shall not return to work until the treating physician provides a release to return to work as per CDC guidelines.
- In the event an employee tests positive for COVID-19:
- All employees who had close contact with the sick employee (within 6ft for at least 15min) will be notified. Those with signs or symptoms must self-quarantine 14 days per CDC guidelines.
- The café will be deep cleaned and sanitized per CDC and EPA guidelines specifically pertaining to COVID-19.
- Operations will resume as soon as all safety precautions have been met.
For a complete list of what our promise is to you and what we expect from you as a customer, click here to see THE TEXAS RESTAURANT PROMISE. We have proudly partnered with the Texas Restaurant Association, to serve on a task force made up of a chain of independent restaurants and health officials.
Below is a list of each cafe's current status due to COVID-19.
- Alamo Heights - open for curbside & take-away
- Medical Center - open for curbside & take-away
- Leon Springs - open for curbside & take-away
- Shavano Park - temporarily closed
- Sonterra - temporarily closed
- South Lamar - open for curbside & take-away
- Seaholm - open for curbside & take-away
- Triangle - open for curbside & take-away
- Deep Ellum - open for curbside & take-away
- Highland Park - open for curbside & take-away